Monday, January 26, 2009

Thomson Viper Filmstream Price

Oz, Oz, Oz! Oi, Oi, Oi!

something like yesterday they shouted encouraging Australia Day. Was a lot going on in the city, at least for Australian conditions. Comparing the 4 million small village of Sydney but sometimes with the Rhine in flames in the provincial town of Bonn in Germany somewhere, then the Australians against crap because quite beautiful. Von Rhein culture, we begin to actually not the first. And then yesterday also one of the few rainy days, this was found here which then fell into the water fireworks. That is, there were some fireworks, but I did not go.


As you know already I am now mittlerwile in Sydney. That's pretty nice and I because of rain today as planned in the Blue Mountains postponed the tour to go and tomorrow I have is I thought I read again what. Must still come to my 5 posts per month average ...

Here, then, first the obligatory photos Sydney, that is opera. This is the way, the most famous building in the Southern Hemisphere. Not that there be as many would, but still.

opera and little bit Skyline

Opera in Black


Have I made in Sydney, however, not yet. I walked around a lot, Botanical Garden, Opera, Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour and I do not know what I seen it all. Also, I was still in a museum, the National Maritime Museum. If I forgive ne school would get the note is a 3 +, but one thing was nevertheless very interesting. There was the story of a German who is losgepaddelt 1932 with a kayak in Germany and in 1939, 3 weeks after the outbreak of the 2nd World War II, has arrived in Australia. I call that durable! As a reward for the effort gabs first four years jail in Australia because the thought, "Before this is a spy, we'd better go safe!" You have to be pissed off but also quite nice when one is something happening, right? Would probably have to put any swastika flags to the rear ... Nevertheless, only 50000km with the kayak in 6 1 / 2 years or so, that's ne-ready performance, respect at this point. Is not cheap but one years by plane, bus and train.
gabs in addition to the museum was still heading for the Kuriositaetenkabinett. A product of the annual beer cans boat building contest, probably always, if I remember correctly, northern Australia will be played.

beer cans boat

Another interesting discovery was the station hostel. I sometimes pack into the area curiosities, and in any case a very nice idea.

Hostel sleeper


And to conclude with an old picture from Melbourne to the currently prevailing sporting event in Australia. Meanwhile, yes, all Germans are out, so I am on the first day went to yet to see one;)

Australian Open


did well all of you, not long then I'm back "in the area."

0 comments:

Post a Comment