Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snowmobile Salvage Yards Pic

Happy New Year to you all!

long time I have nothing more to be hearing from me. just had no great desire to write, but to not completely fall behind in terms of reporting is now the time necessary updates.


I just looked again and found that I wrote the last time from Queenstown have. That is already quite a while ago, now I am already in Australia. So fill end to the preface and ran to the gaps.


From Queenstown I have made acquaintances with 3 travel along a tour of the South Island of New Zealand made. emerged First, we went to Dunedin, the place where the image de steepest street in the world (see below). Have there not, especially not during the holidays because then the little life that you can find there leave. The only thing you are probably still can gaze is the Cadbury chocolate factory. We are not, however, went inside. Instead, we have used the other day nice to continue to go south, always on the sea. This it made a very worthwhile stop at Nugget Point.

lighthouse at Nugget Point

A few thousand miles to the Antarctic

After a night somewhere in the boonies in a 5 Haeuserdorf 4 of which are certainly hostels and bed and breakfasts were We then again went back to Queenstown. In the last two days in Queenstown I've posted to me again so ne Touritour. Milford Sound goal was in the fjord country. Although I was not in Norway but I can certainly imagine that the landscape is a lot nicer there. Still nice to behold wars.

Milford Sound

The Fiordland

On the last day in Queenstown I've even indulged in a proper Fergburger. Fergburger is a restaurant (well, more like a snack) and the burgers are assembled there are huge and taste damn good! After the banquet we went to the movies yet, "In Bruges" was the film, which literally translated would be "In Bruges" and in English was the damn amusing. However, this probably comes in large part by the Irish accent the main character (Colin Farrel) ago, so I would like to now not fully recommend to Germany.


The good Fergburger

From Queenstown we went on 24 themselves over to Christ Church. On Christmas Eve itself I am beautiful just went to eat with a trip to Italian acquaintance. On 25, that is the 'Christmas Day' at the party all in English speaking countries, they were presented then a "everyone brings something to feed themselves and all their bellies full of" party. That was definitely nice times. Otherwise, not much gabs in Christchurch, I have the time mainly to my flight to Melbourne with movies distributed in the Hostel movies.

On 28 wars so far and then I left for Down Under. At the airport straight times for 5 Family Guy DVDs purchased, which were 7.50 € the piece simply too good ...

ansich Melbourne is nice, but what I find nothing special. And if that is the party capital of Australia then I am glad that I'm just passing through. Ih probably have just not opened up the real party place, but where I was ok though as long as wars were on, but then was layered rather quickly. Highlight was New Year's Eve. After a delicious dinner of sushi (which is superguenstig box, is the Australian Doener Go. At 1 € for a role off.) We went into town to gaze fireworks and partying. The Feuewerk was quite disappointing, here's the end of each village fair in Germany more going on. But then had not yet earned the After Party with the Party. $ 20 admission, it was said, and Maps were pre-booked extra 3 Britons who were with us in the hostel. When we're there at 1:30 (!!!) clock showed up the place was still occupied with just 30 men! Luckily, we had to pay the $ 20 anymore because I would have been pissed off really. So we then drove to the party district of St. Kilda. Once walked down the beach to gaze at what is still so, and were on our way back by 3 clock turned up everywhere, even the chairs. Super Party also ...


Melbourne at night

fireworks, slightly blurred

My highlight so far in Australia was the shopping spree in the Melbourne ALDI. Built in Germany I as much at home felt like much longer. Even those awful ocher yellow / cream-colored tiles and the font of the price tags are identical to the German models.

Haribo!

ALDI

Oh, and at the end of yet another film which I can fully recommend: Yesman. Very funny, I thought at least.


0 comments:

Post a Comment