Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dark Red Bridesmaid Dresses

of kangaroos and angry campsite owners

Hi!

Summer has finally reached Australia, and it is hot! I used the good weather the last few days and have direct views of the Great Ocean Road and Grampians paid a visit. First we went for it from Melbourne to Adelaide by plane and from there, I then started with 3 other Germans Road Trip. Our vehicle was a small Hyundai Getz in the times we are having 4 + Dining luggage somehow squeezed inside. Because no Japanese would have fitted more between, certainly not with our Durchschnittsgroesse estimated 1.90m Nice crisp wars so closely, but cheap.

Day 1: From Adelaide we drove up to Port Beach, a small Dreckskaff 400 souls. Ansich wars there quite well, and it would have been good if we had had our fishing gear here. Much more than fishing because you do not appear to be namely. After we had a little look around, we went to NEN Camoingplatz at the bureau, however, had already closed. Tent we had none so have 2 in the car and the other two slept outside on the ground. The next morning the car went out quickly so that we nix had to pay even a shower and straight left. Unfortunately I was caught the Campingplatzeigentuemer when I ran out of the shower with my stuff from the campsite to the car. I was then sent first writes the lyrics and stupid dressed, I was a thief blablabla. I then said I would like to pay for the night, but he wanted no more. Did something just told by the police and said I should disappear. Whether I would have know he was still friends, no, I said, quickly drove the car around the next corner and waited with the engine running on the others.

Day 2: From Beach Port went into the Grampians, a national park in the southwest of Victoria. The park is good for a few walks and to see kangaroos. Kangaroos we have seen, but it was too dark to photograph them properly. On the way to our camp, this time with National Park Camping Pass, we have approached directly or a kangaroo. We were not very fast and it's weitergehoppelt then also, I can not say that is has survived obs. But if not, the beasts can be found here down more than red deer in Germany. They're everywhere. Four pieces are gehupst us on one day before the Grampians Kuehler, so far we do not have ne fairly low rate of 25%.

Day 3: The third day we went on the real Great Ocean Road. Landscape worth seeing. I can not do much to To say why I leave it to speak at the pictures.

Great ...

... Ocean ...

... Road

Day 4: Still Great Ocean Road with way back to Melbourne and stop in Torquay and Cape Otway. At Cape Otway koalas can be observed very well. The hanging there all day about lazy around in the eucalyptus trees and do nothing. Supposedly, the 20 h sleep a day! What a life.

12 apostles

12 apostles

Koala

Torquay is famous for all the labels have been surfing since founded. Since you can also shop well, especially in all outlets of Quicksilver, Rip Curl wetsuits etc. I'm just AU $ 35, but that's just mostly for the Randgroessen. Still, I've become my all world Shortgroesse still find it. Two Boardis for 40 Euronen that still goes. Do not know what more the cost as in Germany, but that will be at least double if I am not badly mistaken.
So, that's it from the Great Ocean Road, at the end again a few entries for the Kuriositaetenkabinett.

giant lobster

manual for Haendewaschen

German restaurant in German Village

fries machine - Adelaide, where the fries come out of the wall

0 comments:

Post a Comment