Thursday, November 27, 2008

Is Spotting After Cervical Polyp Removal Normal

Welcome to Adventure Land!

Because this is probably New Zealand. I have now finally decided to rumreisen as I want and the choice fell on the tour bus. Will mean I'll go now nice here from A to B with the bushes and come to any Fotoplaetzchen with the whole pack off. Not very adventurous, I admit, but this site gibts then always do great things. For example, yesterday when I was skydiving for the first time and I guess that I will wiedertun it. And here the fun is to see:



gabs Otherwise the day is nothing special except NEM trip on ne volcanic island outside of Auckland. However, the weather was crap, so that there now are not the great photos. Instead, here is the proof that in the southern hemisphere summer Christmas is celebrated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment