Thursday, December 4, 2008

What Does Your Mams A Milf Mean



from Auckland in the north we went the last few days all the way down to Wellington, the capital of New Zealand at the southern tip of North Island. One is sometimes said in advance, Internet in New Zealand is shit, shit, especially expensive, so people may look at me like if your mail or news not too fast is answered or if this month does not occur, perhaps too many blog entries.

The first stop was south of Auckland Mercury Bay, a tiny village on the Pacific coast. The emphasis here is on small, because there really is the rub. For this songwriter landscape quite nice to admire above all is a small spot called Coromandel beaches are quite nice.

beach

beach

And another beach

little further southeast is Rotorua, Queenstown, the North Island, and fun capital of the same. However, it maybe still significantly less than what the Offer as far as Queenstown and the scenery is far NICT should be as nice as the south. And so did my ego to make then pinched nerve cow pasture about my Bungyjump. However, would be for the lack of atmosphere was quite cheap then. 17 € for 43m, then I'll have to shell out well in Queenstown much more ... One thing I have done before then but, and this was the Zorb. It is dislocated in a plastic ball filled with water down hill NEN. Is amazingly funny but if the mans Bungyjump compares quite expensive ... Well, "when in Rome" as the British would say.

Also you can give a little in Rotorua Maori culture. Now please get me wrong, I have nothing against yes their culture and finds the good they want to preserve all that. But if that is then brought up that bad touristy, the people there rumhampeln area in any of the costumes, then I find that somehow always a bit of display before. Ok, will it also, but I lack in this Touristenbespassung always the necessary respect for the culture. But well, I'm not Maori, and will probably never be the must know that yourself. Money they do so in any case enough.

next stop on the long way down was the small town of Waitomo, famous for its Hoehlensysteme. The special feature of the caves is that they are full of fireflies. The hanging everywhere around and leave it there Klebfaeden swing in the cave. Insects are then attracted to the light and catch the threads. They are then pulled up slowly and connect them suck out the fireflies alive the brain. Apparently chosen by National Geographic recently one of the 10 worst death. But does look like the already great with the Gluehwuermcehn everywhere at the Hoehlendecke. I can only recommend, although I can now present no pictures to it.

have much more I will not be made on the North Island. Instead, I stretched myself and the few days I was off to Wellington yet taken. Here I am then yesterday in the River Valley went on a reconnaissance mission and have fought through a field full of mature grasses. Apparently found the me very mad, because they directly times its seeds spread everywhere around me, much to my discomfort, because after 26 years I can say at once that I probably have a pollen allergy. The eye was swollen shut for two slots and the new world record in the grid, I'm sneezing then waited the 3 hours until the bus finally rauskutschiert me from this death trap. So completely songwriter still not gone, but it is better and tomorrow at the latest should dasnn then hopefully well be gone too.

So much for the North Island, love greetings in the home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment