Thursday, December 11, 2008

Connect Tv S Pdif To Receiver

northern North Island South Island

Hello. From the summer here in New Zealand you do not get too much with. It pisses all the time and you can see blue sky grad not to give too well what that is once again the best. After 4 days apart

relatively uneventful Nelson, a kayak trip in the Abel Tasman National Park, we went down to Westport. Scenic songwriter got better by now what, but still sooo not unusual as an always told and how I imagined it would have. May well be that the merger remnants of the supersaturated the well at some point inevitably begins when the road is so long. The Abel Tasman NP looks something like this.

kayaks at Abel Tasman

Abel Tasman

in Westport is not really much to see. Small city that is surprisingly uninteresting. Who wants to drive jet boat can do it there, is cheaper than in Queenstown, but everywhere it maybe. The lake on the way there was still the highlight.

See

on the West Coast we went further south. The road that you are there along the coast takes on one of the 10 best Cruise tracks in the world have been elected and I admit it was really pretty jewelry what you might see as so on the coast. The rock formations called Pancake Rocks, is due to the granite are the sandstone layers. The sandstone is covered by sea and weather slowly eroded, leaving behind indentations which is a little reminiscent of stacked pancakes.

pancake rocks, not to see very well

The next stop on the way to our camp was Greymouth. There it was said to be creative and a costume shop that has something to do with Christmas. The winner of the evening's Dress Party has will receive a prize of $ 180. I was relatively creative, but unfortunately still only made the 2nd place. Against what I've lost I do not show for 2 reasons. 1. I have no picture of, 2 be photographed songwriter really not worth. Completely undeserved in my opinion, but good. You have to accept would be put to the vote was democratic victory would probably have been mine! So I had to then use a coupon about once a river boarding satisfied. Value of around NZ after all, still $ 129. Too bad I have done this in the North Island. On sledge or a body board and then lay down in nem Paddling river with fins on the chop. Interestingly, the whole of waterfalls and rapids. I would have done well again, but the last time I had so much of the paddling Cramping in the calves get the three days I could not walk straight clever. So I got the voucher for 100 NZ $ verkloppt which now are in the Nevis Bungy Jump or the canyon Swinbg reinvested as soon as I'm in Queenstown.

My costume, back

and front

0 comments:

Post a Comment