Friday, November 7, 2008

How To Prevent Muscle Aches In Menopause

This is the end of the world!

And it has a name, Ushuaia. From the beautiful Puerto Madryn we went all the way down to Tierra del Fuego, and there just to Ushuaia, one of the southernmost cities in the world. The trip took a whopping 35 hours, mainly, because it has tapp follows in the Strait of Magellan, that the ferry has denied the service. Perhaps a good thing capsize, because yes, and no one wants to wait before the half full of passengers the bus reiern ma but rather 5h sets up the wind a little. On the bus it's happened again, somewhere has gotten my day pack Fluesigkeit and my English book and my latest acquisition from a book exchange, "Generation Doof" are softened half. "Generation Doof" by the way, I can recommend. Repeated at some future date and will end something moral, but ansich has a good book that I have elicited the odd smile. At this point, here are the three most meaningless belongings that I have been now 203 days with me rumschleppe (203 days, which is more than 2 1 / 2 times as long as Phileas Fogg of Jules Verne for the circumnavigation of the world has used):

On third place: My day pack. A normal backpack waer been super, but I was about to travel on an open house at the University of Maastricht and then gabs so super lightweight bag that can be tightened with 2 ropes. The advantage is ultra light and very compact when folded. Unfortunately, the thing is settled in beutzung, and thus brings together put me nothing. In addition, the part is not water resistant, which leads to the now all my books and Wasserraender soggy sides. Good thing I quasi in eternal spring and summer travel ...

Second place: Folding Fork and Klapploeffel of titanium. First, things were not much lighter than ordinary shares and the knives have been significantly cheaper, second, they are terribly unwieldy and thirdly, I never use them anyway!

And by far in the first place: my camp stove! I Schepp 1.5-2kg hard part with pots and all verge dru now for over six months across America habs and not a single time used. Instead, it takes up space and weighed up my backpack. Unfortunately, that's not cheap but gas cooker, otherwise he would be kicked out long ago, but he was not really expensive, so that the send home is not worthwhile. So I have left is part continue to carry around with me and wait for the summer after I get to Australia. Since, from a thick package is put together with all the winter clothes that I have here, and I hope also for the stove or a small spot in the package refers.

Magellan Street


From Ushuaia are off then 1000km to Antarctica, but costs the trip for 10 days measly $ 4100 U.S.. The next time, because one thing I know already: After Argentina, I definitely want to zuruekkommen again.

Ushuaia - see the official end of the world


On the first day in Ushuaia we went with a boat trip on the Beagle Channel out, the birds and sea lions. I've been so feared similar to the Waltour which was nice, but the boat was pretty bouncy. In the light of the first whale I wonder then why is a free spot ship to my left and saw no people flock to the railing at Reuberschaun as a middle aged lady quite miserably because rumsass, suddenly her pretty Tears open little mouth and drenches the deck with his good surge brown sauce. Delicious, you can at least ask after calming plastic bag or just hang over the railing and the whales still make something out of it. The longer the ride went the more it took the Kotzerei upper hand. Initially disgusted, Erstkotzer the woman was more and more of a trendsetter. However, the stomach contents of their own bags to take it but luckily still enforced.

After this experience, I was somewhat skeptical about whether the boat into the channel, but the doubts were unfounded. Son ansich channel is indeed not as wild as seen from the waves here and so was the boat ride then chill it right. Beautiful nature is also seen, and I once again rumprobiert a bit of black and white images.

The Lighthouse of Ushuaia in the Beagle Channel


sea lions


cormorants


Ushuaia itself comes from a part like a little dreamy Alpendoerfchen.

Ushuaia, not a village in Austria



The main reason for a visit to Patagonia ud fire country is of course, nature and wildlife, and so we went on the 2nd day in Ushuaia in the "Parque Nacional de Tierra del Fuego. A relatively small National Park if you want to compare him once with the parks in the States, but more beautiful scenery.


Parque


Nacional ... ...


... de Tierra ...

... del Fuego



From Ushuaia we went on to El Calafate, a small town on the edge of the Andes, but that then the next time.

PS: Sometimes you can zoom in on the pictures, sometimes not. This is somehow ma PC from which I write the contributions. In this case, you can zoom in once again not what a pity. I'll try it figure out whether any of the settings are at the upload of images can carry. If someone can get to the solution of the problem or that of course also like to save my work:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment