Thursday, October 30, 2008

Naruto Vs Full Metal Alchemist Game

From Barber Part 2


And I was once again the hairdresser. S are now again just the good hair, but I can also venture back into civilization. So once again neatly made party in Buenos Aires and unpacked the tango shoes before I went but finally drove to Puerto Madryn. Since then I arrived 3 days ago. Since I the last days more to the everyday life and tango in Buenos Aires as any indulged ausergewoehnlichen things have to do I can not tell not a lot. Good for you would have to read it less and could see more pictures.

As I said, so I'm currently in Puerto Madryn. Yesterday we went straight gaze times for whales. To see the Southern Right Whale can be found here, a baleen whale, the family of the whales up to 18m long and 80 tons heavier. More information is here: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SÃ ¼ dkaper

head ...

... and tail



addition, you can still Magellanic penguins and see elephant seals.

Seeelefant

Magellanic penguin



If you are lucky you get to face even Orcas. We were lucky us from 7 killer whales swam along the coast are up and down.


Orcas

morning, we go further down to Tierra del Fuego. Let's see if I can throw NEN look over in the Antarctic, but that's probably just a little too far. And so ne passage / flight costs, unfortunately, last minute still about 1500 € minimum. Donations are gladly accepted: P

Oh, and before I do I still have final ne as I find interesting is the question I once got Sun Maybe she's just stupid, but I'm too lazy to figure out the degree and I have lying around or a card that is already stamped. So, to say who can tell me why seals / sea lions and what I do not know anything rumschwimmt not there so in salt water dehydrate if they drink Merwasser what they will indeed do well because Suess Waser Gibts be because not soooo much and over the skin and fat layer it probably add little fluid, but what else would be cold that gets the card. have just NEN other salt balance than humans? Because if you like as the average Homo Sapiens Sapiens sea drinks the long run does not particularly good.

Finally a video. Should actually be 2, but that lasts a very long time with the upload, so ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment