Sunday, March 8, 2009

How To Make A Word World Cake

Bali - Island of the Gods

Something like what Bali is called in German. After a few problems with my ticket (I was probably booked on two flights to Bali once at 1.3. and once at 2.3.) ego then I am 1.3. but still managed to Denpasar. Due to personal incapacity I am on the first night time we came directly in a better hotel. Too bad wars do not cost € 19 hats for the night in a single room with air conditioning, including airport transfers, luxurious breakfast.

The next day I drove straight to Ubud, mainly known as Kuenstlerstaedtchen. Well you can buy is also gibbet and also because a lot of temples. On the way I've met a Dutchman with whom I have my next 5 nights, the hotel room shared.

statue in Ubud

Temple with offerings

On the first day in Ubud we first made a walk through the rice fields. I can not help it, they are just fields and in Germany I can not walk from Lower to Upper Drees Drees and marvel at the rare beauty of the wheat, but I view was beautiful anyway. For each DERS sees similarities between them, here are some pictures. Are all the other bored, scroll down.

rice field 1

rice field 2

rice field 3

to see on the second day gabs a tomb with a temple and a temple pure. The two temples were a bit outside Ubud and doing a small chartered minibus drove us there. -Itself not quite the way to the one in Bali from A to B. Usually lends itself to a scooter, or permit to drive. And every part of a scooter has been trying to talk over one if you do not want to be perhaps moved somewhere. "Mister! Mister! Cheap! Cheap!" of course, no? "Maybe later". Sure, I also examined later still sore heels when I really need a transport possibility.

Tirtak Empul - Koi pond

Tirtak Empul - Badespass

But to have to carry the scooter rides once we then we can still go back from the temples. The three of nerve on Vespa. Of course without helmet. is passed as the police have stopped short, and our driver has chosen a different path is used by the police do not seem to navigate. By the way is also a video.


fahrn Moped!

because without a helmet is illegal in Indonesia. 150,000 rupees does the fun, some 10 €. This is already 10 to 20 of eating times. Down to seeing noodles with vegetables and egg is, for example for 8,000 rupees, about 50 cents. for the money I can carry out the German at a rest stop not even more to their final destination ... Taste tuts yet this almost always! The only disadvantage is the homoepathischen cans in which food is served. Since the Durchschnittsindonese may well be tired of, but for me getting close.

Mie Goreng

was on the last day in Ubud was still on display in a museum in the Balinese arts. Neka Art Museum, is also relatively well known, at least down there and was very nice. Then we went back and again in the vicinity of the airport, closer to Kuta. This is THE tourist resort in Bali. All that is surfing the day at the beach. However, the beach in Kuta is not necessarily recommended for swimming. I have seen my whole life still is not as polluted sea. 'm Gone but a look was quite fix back out when I've noticed that no seagrass was what I was pushing with every stroke to the side but plastic bottles, plastic bags and other things that you can herstelln so everything from plastic. had been expecting and Kondombehangen hochzuhumpeln with 2 injections in the heel to the beach but the worst case scenario is then failed to happiness.

evening we then some clubs in Kuta. All in all, very touristy. For our accommodation along the way, we have (double room with bath) 70.000 cents paid, ie € 2.30 per nose. Breakfast gabs it Then no more:)

Since yesterday I am now in Singapore. Many say it was boring, I like it. Today, however, pissed, so I as you have noticed by now come again for writing.

So, that's it too dan, soon to, then Singapore, and maybe I read probably know this about Kuala Lumpur, namely, as there goes closest one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment